Monday, September 6, 2010

Pictures From Late

Well I haven't put up pictures in a while so I figured I would post some from a while ago. These were taken at the start of summer. I was backstage at my friends show in hollywood CA, at the Trubador; which was really cool to be back stage at such a famous venue. These are three pictures from back stage and the band that my two friends are in is Jaymes Reunion. But their side project that I was taking pictures for was called Said Ronnie.






The really interesting part of the room that we where hanging out in was the cool lighting because it was a really small room with only one light bulb. Making it very hard to take pictures in the room because of the low lighting situation making it so that I had to shoot at a very high ISO.

No comments:

Post a Comment