Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Some new Photos

I have not updated my blog in a while so I figured I would put up some of the work that I have been doing as of late. Some of the pictures where we are dressed up are from when we went to Vegas for Halloween. And then The other random pictures for from my trip to Yosemite for Thanksgiving and the LACMA. Just on another side note If you have never been to LACMA you should totally go there because it is by far some of the coolest art that I have seen. Its funny because you learn about the art in class and you don't think anything about it but when you see it there in person its amazing to look at. And then there are the two random pictures that are in the middle that just have me and my roommate in my room. We just got bored so i started to take some pictures. And that is what I have been doing as of late.












No comments:

Post a Comment