Saturday, May 1, 2010

Yosemite!

Here are a few pictures that I took while over my spring break out at Yosemite National Park. I have lived in California all my life and 3 hours away from Yosemite and I had never been out there so I thought that it was about time that I had made a road trip out there. So me and my friend Justin set out on a Friday night at 4am because we were"smart" and did not get a camp ground. So we drove for 3 hours at night to get there in time to see the sun rise. The only problem was that we had both been up all day and we got there about an hour before the sun came up. So we decided to take a nap before the sun came up. And guess what we ended up sleeping past the sun rise and waking up at about 8:30am because it was freezing out there it felt like it was at like 35degrees if not colder in the morning. But we stayed for the rest of the day and left the park at about 4 in the afternoon. These are some of the pictures that I took while we where there.


picture of me and justin, but justin is in the back trying to get into the car dukes of hazard style because he took off his shoes and didn't want to step on the ground.



This is a panoramic picture and if you click on it, it should enlarge.
This is just a picture from the valley, you can see half dome in the back.


This is just a picture of some trees that i liked the way that the light was falling on them and though them.

No comments:

Post a Comment