Saturday, October 3, 2009

This is what I did on my Wednesday workday


So I went on researching what photos I will be using in my project. So I went to the library and looked up some book with photographers that I want and/or use for the project. Thinking about veering away from just the strait up Ansel Adams idea I just checked out one of his books, but I also checked out three other books. I'm going to look though the images and see if I can find a place that will suit the image that I choose. I've spent the past few days looking though the book and seeing if I could find any good images. I have found a few good images that might work for the product, but in a few days I'll scan the images that I am thinking about using when I have a little extra time to be able to scan them in to my computer.




No comments:

Post a Comment