Thursday, October 15, 2009

Can anyone help?

So first off I tried saving my pictures for the internet and they still look a little weird then what i'm seeing on my photoshop screen. But the big question that I have is why is it that my pictures look better in Safari over firefox? I looked up some information and they say that you have to save you pictures as sRGB and not AbobeRGB becuase only mac's can read the AdobeRGB. I have a picture here that shows that their is a difference by just using different browsers.

On the left is Firefox and on the right is Safari

1 comment:

  1. Yeah this is tough. cs4 save for web is helpful. srgb is correct for web but I've had luck using profiles for monitors as well. though which ones are available to you may vary so just see what you got. LCD/display.../etc.
    Also, yes your right each browser looks different. This is why life sucks.

    ReplyDelete