Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Color Correction: My Picture

Here are some screen shots from the online lynda.com program for color correction. I watched all of the tutorials that involved finding the white balance

.





So I took one of the pictures that I had taken over the weekend adventure in Arizona at Antelope Canyon to edit for this assignment. This picture is just a picture of three smoke stacks that were coming out of a factory off in the distance. Although you can not see the factory in the picture because it is hidden behind the hill. So it just looks as though the three smoke stacks are just rising out of the ground. It was kind of odd because at the same time it was lightly raining while I was taking this picture. It was also kind of odd to see out in the middle of no where these giant smoke stacks when besides the road that went out there; there was no sign of human life.

Before



After

No comments:

Post a Comment