Thursday, September 10, 2009

Beatles Rock Band

The Beatles broke up in 1970 and it is now 2009, they have not been a band for almost 40 years now and yet it seems as though they are just a popular as they were 40 years ago. Yesterday with the release of the Beatles full catalog remastered and the release of Beatles Rock Band it just reminded me of how imporant they were as a band that not only influenced music, but culture in general. Posting these pictures just reminds me of how much the Fab Four changed the world.

Richard Avedon



photos by Richard Avedon


I just thought this one was a funny picture, this IS NOT a Richard Avedon




So I spent all last night playing Beatles Rock Band and it made me think of how cool the comercial for it was. I figured why not post the video on here since it is a sweet concept.





No comments:

Post a Comment