Sunday, December 6, 2009

prints printed...

after a very stressful weekend everything is done, or at least to me now apears to be done until i figure out that i forgot to do something. My wonderful weekend started out friday morning when i went to the lab at 9am to print my pictures out only to have my hard drive not work on any of the computers. The power source for it would just not turn on. I freaked out for about 3 hours trying to get it to work and thinking of new ways to re shoot and have the project still ready by monday. Then after leaving school my hard drive decied to start working. I went back to school and got all my prints ready to print. It took me longer then I thought it would to print out because there was someone in front of me printing. So i ended up being pushed back till the end of the day, where they tell me come back on sunday and your prints will be ready. I was trying to get it done in one day but now i guess i have to drive back down sunday and pick up my prints. So today is sunday i come in at 1 only to find out that my prints have not printed out becuase the printer hates me, I stay around and my prints don't finish printing till 5pm. So what should have only taken a few hours on friday turned into two full days of work. I'm tired.

1 comment:

  1. What kind of hard drive do u have? ive had the same problem!

    ReplyDelete